Thursday 31 July 2014

Most recent ASOS purchases

My weight and size are always fluctuating - I'm roughly a AU 18 - 20 in the top and AU 20 - 22 in the bottom. I took a bit of a gamble with my most recent ASOS order and chose some pieces from the straight sized line.


ASOS High Waist Shimmer Disco Leggings - I do love these but they are so slippery that they fall down.

ASOS Shorts With Extreme High Waist - They fit perfectly ahhh! The sizing is pretty generous and they have a bit of stretch which I did not expect. I'm just so excited about these!

 ASOS Sleeveless Check Shirt - A bit of button gape at the boobs but I still love it!
ASOS CURVE Pique Polo Dress - Ordered the curve one because it was on special but it also comes in straight sizes. It is sooo cute. I think in any ASOS swing-style dress with stretch it's safe to size down.
ASOS Swing Dress With Double Strap - Really cute and comfy. I think once the weather warms up this will become a fave.

ASOS Waxed Clean Parka - Finally I have my perfect black parka. I'm going to wear it with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment